Here's a quick summary:
Andrea Antonello (HydroloGIS)
- Compiled ImageIO ext for Mr.Sid and Geotiff on Mac
- Reviewed printing framework
- Added z-ordering actions for the Page layout
- Some low level work to make more of uDig use the ID objects to identify Services and GeoResources
- Refactored Raster plugins to share more code
- Added type of raster to the titles of raster layers. This is required because multiple plugins can handle geotiff (for example) and there needs to be a way to distinguish between them.
- Windows still had a problem persisting services in the catalog. This was fixed.
- Improved displayed title for rasters in layers view
- Saving our life with testing
- Set up environment for Aritz
- Finished fixing a very challenging bug with hole tool